недеља, 10. новембар 2013.

Preppy music

Let's talk about music now. It's very hard to define preppy music, because we shouldn't split music to preppy and no-preppy, but to good and bad music. However, there are some music styles and bands that every prep should listen to. Just to clear it out, top 40 has never been preppy. The fact that something is popular, doesn't mean is preppy as well.

1.Red Hot Chili Peppers-one of the best rock bands ever, best songs:
Snow, Under the Bridge, Californication and Otherside.

2.Franz Ferdinand-Right action, Love illumination, Evil eye, Matinee...

3.Vampire Weekend-Ya Hey, Unbelievers, Diane Young, Step...

4.Shiny Toy Guns-Fading listening, Love season, Somewhere to hide...

5.Emeli Sande-Clown, Heaven, My kind of love, Next to me...

6.Taylor Swift-country princess, can anyone not love her? From her preppy music videos to her perfect soft voice, everything's amazing. Songs:
Begin again, 22, Everything has changed, Red, You belong with me, Mean, Love story, The story of us and many others. Even though she's been defined as irritate person by haters, we love her because of her perfect voice, grace, elegance and preppy style.

7. Queen-one of the best rock&roll bands ever.
Bohemian Rhapsody, We will rock you, I want to break free...

8. Sara Bareilles-a romantic lady with fabulous voice.
Bottle it up, Brave, Gravity, Love song, King of anything...

9.The Beatles-What to say more? Pop legends, they've marked the 60's with great songs:
Yesterday, Michelle, Let it be, Hey Jude...

10.Lana del Rey-amazing singer with meaningful  lyrics, one of my music idols. Every song by her must be perfect, she has no bad songs.
Born to die, Blue jeans, Video games, Burning desire, Dark paradise, Paris, Queen of disaster, Young and beautiful, Summertime sadness, National Anthem...

11.Florence + The machine- Florence Welch has such a strong and powerful voice, that I asked myself if she was real or not. Her lyrics're great, but her voice is something especial, one of a kind.
Never let me go, Spectrum, No light no light, Over the love, Cosmic love, You've got the love...

12.OneRepublic-classic preppy music
All the right moves, Counting starts, Good life, Secrets, If I lose myself...

13. Coldplay-similar to OneRepublic
The scientist, Paradise, Atlas...

I hope you'll like these bands and singers I've mentioned. Moreover, I hope you've listened to them before, because a real prepster isn't defined by the clothes he wears only, but by his complete style-in music, books and everything.

XOXO <3

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар